* Sewing Machine in good working order and the knowledge to operate it, including how to wind a bobbin, change threads, change the needle, change feet....You will need a (duel feed foot) for this project.
* Bring the normal notions you would use to sew at home: Scissors, rotary cutter, ruler, pins, seam ripper, etc.
*The Notebook will accommodate a 5 by 7 inch spiral bound notebook.
* main fabric- 1 fat quarter
* lining fabric- 1 fat quarter
* binding fabric- 2 1/2 inch strips to equal 60 inches.
*batting- 18 x 22 inch piece
*2 inch piece sew in velcro
Irons and ironing board available in classroom.
We will break for lunch from 12-12:30. We have a fridge available to keep anything cold you might want to bring with you.
This is a really fun project and they make wonderful gifts!